Dr. George W. Middleton's hospital, ca. 1903 or 1904. From left: Belle MacDonald, nurse in back, Thelma Perry (Bell Perry's child), Belle Perry, nurse matron in white, Rex Perry (Bell Perry's child), Kate Palmer, nurse seated, Dr. George W. Middleton. The house was later purchased by Albert N. Tolestrop, who taught music at the BNS. Located across from the Science building on 300 West. Miss Wanda Tolestrup, daughter of Albert N. Tolestrup still lives there (1982).
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.