"The Bakery building was first used by Andelin when he first came here as an ice-cream parlor. 1901-1907, then George Stoll operated it as a bakery. Building owned by Danny Pendleton. A little milky, watery thin ice-cream with six crackers or cookies shaped like starts, etc. for 5 cents. Rhoda was sixteen when Stoll took over." From left: Jenny Thorley, ?, Tom Thorley, Lottie Gower, clerk, George Stoll.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.