Myron Joseph and Martha Jane Sevy Proctor home, 220 North 200 East. Built in 1890. William E. Sargent built the home in 1886. It was deeded to Catherine Sargent in 1911. In 1919 it was sold to Myron Proctor. It was deeded to Merle Proctor (Robinson Benson Stowell) Stowell in 1944.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.