John Houston and Blanche Langford Clark home, 212 South Main Street. Built in 1930. Dr. William and Mary Mason purchased the home and lived there while he practiced at the Panguitch Hospital. Bishop Dennis and Sally Payne lived there while they were teaching in Panguitch. The home was later purchased by John and Ivadell Yardley.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.