Latter-Day Saint South Ward Chapel, 110 South Main. The property was originally owned by John D. Lee. Afton Lee and Reta Reid Lee built a house on this land. It became the property of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and the South Ward Chapel was built in 1930. When the new Stake House was built, the chapel was sold to Charles Jefferson.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.