Flying M Cafe, 614 North Main Street. Built in 1940. It was first called the Cozy Corner Cafe and owned by George and Addie Talbot. They had a dance hall near the cafe called the Rose Arena. Dewey and Eliza Moxan Moore bought the cafe and named it the Flying M Cafe. Later Jim Duckett bought it.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.