Theodore and Ida Chidester home, 25 North 300 West. Built in 1918 by J.J. Page. The Chidester family had one of the first cars in Panguitch. They owned one of the first service stations in town and ran a cafe for many years. The home was sold to Norman and June Davis.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.