Exterior of Old Main. Men and women are standing in front of the building. They are the original founder's committee, F. W. Webster, T. J. Jones, John Parry, and their wifes. Written on the back , "First building committee for Old Main -1898. Francis Webster, Ann Elizabeth Webster, Thomas Jedediah Jones ; Eva L. Jones ; John Parry ; Parry, Mary Ann.
Click tabs to swap between content that is broken into logical sections.