The College Prom was a climax of the social season.
The Inter-School Debates for the Bush medal were enjoyed more by the
student body than were the debates on the "Arbitration Board," the...
• Understand that if one course is being replaced by another course, it will take
its place in all degree programs offered within that department.
o For example if COMM 6100 Communication Graphics is being
replaced with COMM 6150 Graphic Imaging,...
• Please address how this change will affect other courses, programs, and departments.
Give careful consideration to this question. When this question is not considered it
often leads to additional paperwork to address the problems created by the...
• If multiple professors will be teaching this course initially please attach resumes of all those
scheduled to teach the course.
Research the information on availability of rooms, equipment, etc. Do not skip this question
with the intent to...
SOUTHERN UTAH ^PLUMBING
& HEATING CO.
Phone 38-J Cedar City, Utah
W. M. Cox WM. M. MERRYWEATHER
• Fill in the Current Course information.
o The only boxes that can be skipped are the Current Prerequisite and
Current Co-requisite boxes. Only skip them if no Pre or Co-requisites
2. Proposed Information:
Course Prefix & Number Proposed...
• Fill in ALL of the current information about the course.
2. Proposed Changes:
Course Prefix & Number Credit Hours Contact Hours
Grading: Graded Pass/Fail
Current Prerequisites Co-requisites
• Fill in the proposed changes to the...
• Curriculum Change submissions at the University Level are accepted throughout the year.
The committees meet regularly (bimonthly) during the first two months of the school year
(September & October). Following that time both the Graduate and...
• Begin by filling in the Department/Division that is submitting the change, followed by the
College/School, and the date the form is being drafted.
• Check the type(s) of changes that will be made.
1. Current Course Prefix & Number:
“Do not make up other options that are not listed.” By employing stronger wording the user
understands that it is not optional.
As previously stated Southern Utah University does not have a positive reputation for the
coherence and correctness...
ZION CANYON NATIONAL PARK There a r e five National Parks within Utah's borders The .man riding t h e horse on the left is Lehi W . Jones, Mayor of Cedar City 1887-88. When the President of the United States, Warren G . Harding, visited Cedar City...
VERT is WOOD
Louis PALMER PAUL M. ADAMS
Commissioner of Publications Assistant Business Manager
B. F. PARKER
Your Druggist - - -
One of the bulwarks of this great
country has been the home-owned
Druggist. His contribution to his com-munity
in emergencies, local taxes
and public spiritedness has never
been fully appreciated by the aver-age
person, who, as...
younger warrior, urged his braves to go down and clean out the whites from their valleys. The fiery young Indians were mostly with Walker, wlule the older and wiser heads were with Soweitte, and thus the council was divided. The controversy ran...