Branch Agricultural College (Cedar City, Utah); Southern Utah University -- History
"The Iron County Farmer/Lunatic" staged at Branch Agricultural College. Includes, left to right: Pratt Tollestrup, Gordon Hunter, Ivan Decker, Vera Rose, Wilford Griffin, Lorin Whittaker and Ray Robinson.
Emery County (Utah); Castle Dale (Utah); Courthouse
"The new buidling was built under the Federal Emergency Administration Public Works Program, at a cost of $65,000. It was built in 1938-39. It was adequate with rooms to spare, for the needs of the County until the late '70's. Then with the coming...
Branch Normal School--Cedar City (Utah)--History; Jensen Mill (Garfield County,Utah); Branch Normal School--Cedar City (Utah)--Old Main (Building)
"The slab pile at the last setting of the Jensen Mill where all the lumber for BNS was sawed. Tracks run north and south. Slabs dumped over a black ridge to the north. This shot was taken from the north end of the tracks looking south toward the...
"This is the first production of Handel's Messiah ever to be produced in Cedar City. William Manning, the one who produced and conducted it, was just a new teacher at the BAC at the time. He is the man on the extreme left end of the first row."
"Very respectfully, "Daniel H. Wells, "Lieutenant-General, "Commanding Nauvoo Legion." (Copied from the book, "Daniel H. Wells and Events of His life," by Bryant S. Hinckley. Page 122-123) Under date of May 2, 1866, Erastus Snow of Washington...
0 1July 18,1814, the house in El Paso that Sarah was renting was x sold She moved ftom Alamagordo Street to Newman Street. Broughton stayed with Sarah, and his wife went home to her parents for a visit and stayed until October. About that time the...
1 1. 12. 13. 14.
15. 16. 17. 18.
Parley Lunt, op. cit., p. 4. Heaton Lunt, op. cit., p. 13. Broughton Lunt, op., cit., p. 9. George Teasdale, "Copy of HandWntten letter on First F'residency Stationery dated Dec. 27, 1899,"From: York Jones History...
Introduction, Literature Review, and Problem Statement
Over 920 million tourists traveled internationally in 2008, with more than half
traveling for leisure (World Tourism Organization [UNWTO], 2009). Tourist spending
in 2008 reached US...
Support from the
C. Charles Jackson Foundation
has made this publication possible
and contributed to the projects showcased on these pages.
Considerable appreciation is due to
Dr. Bruce H. Jackson
brucehjackson@ gma il.com
1. "Story told to Lavena C. Lunf wife of Clarence," From LaRee Lunt Bluth and Sylvia Heywood History File. 2. Annie R. Johnson, Heartbeati of Colonia Diaz, (Salt Lake City, Utah: Publishers Press, 1972). p. 385. 3. LaCrita and M& H. Lmt, "Edgerton...
1. Albert Winkler, "The Ute Mode of War in the Conilict of 1865-68, Urah Historical Quarrerly, (1 992), p. 301. 2. Utah State Archives #1520, Salt Lake City, Utah 3. Albert Winkler, op.cit., p. 309. 4. Erastus Snow, Erastus Snow Joumal,, Chapter...
1. William E. Berrett, The Restored Church, (Salt Lake City, Utah: Deseret Book Company, 1969) p. 252. 2. Milton R. Hunter, The Founding of Utah, (1922). p 270. 3. Matthlas F. Cowley, Wilford WoodrujJ (Salt Lake City, Utah: Bookcraft, 1964). 4....
physically being at the bank. What criminals need are just laptops that connect to the
bank networks. Then, they commit the crime remotely. As a result, no trace of
fingerprint, hair, DNA, tire tracks etc can be found. However, the only trace...
10. How do laser printers and ink jet printers compare to each other? Which is
the most cost effective in printing color?
11. What is an acoustic coupler and how does it compare to modern modems?
What is handshaking, and why is it necessary between...
Article II: Influencing Destination Image and Visiting Intent Using Communication
Mix: A Case Study of Austria
Identifying the factors that influence destination image and visiting intentions
helps tourism planners...
LABORATORIES AND APPARATUS.
The laboratories are located in the Science building.
The Biological Laboratory is provided with compound microscopes, dissecting microscopes, accessory instruments, and chemical reagents. The dissecting...