The athletic grounds are laid out, planned after the Stadium at St. Louis Exposition of 1904.
LABORATORIES AND APPARATUS.
The laboratories are located in the Science building.
The Biological Laboratory is provided with compound microscopes, dissecting microscopes, accessory instruments, and chemical reagents. The dissecting room is fitted with modern apparatus and the histological work is conducted along the most approved lines and the best of apparatus is in use.
The Physics department has all the apparatus necessary for giving a thoro course in Elementary Physics. This includes not only all the necessary laboratory equipment, but also such apparatus as the air pump, electric machine, X-Rays, and wireless telegraph outfit, color disks, etc., for recitation use.
The Chemistry Laboratory contains ninety desks, six hoods, water supply, and sunction apparatus. At one end of the Laboratory is a stock room, containing all the necessary chemicals for elementary work or qualitative analysis. We have also apparatus for quantitative work, sufficient to accommodate a limited number of students.
A complete set of individual apparatus and chemicals is supplied each student.
The Demonstration Room is fitted up with the most approved apparatus, raised seats, desks, hoods, tanks, and electrical connections. The room is also provided with shutters to the windows, so that class work requiring darkness may be carried on during the daytime.